Anticipate ship dates in November. Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you’re a seasoned dirt jumper or just learning to cruise your neighborhood pumptrack, the Shonky is the perfect weapon of choice for the jibby side of biking. A Cromoly butted frame holds a Manitou Circus Expert 100mm tapered fork that gives you just enough suspension to save your wrists. Fast-rolling Maxxis DTH 26x2.3” tires sit aboard WTB ST i30 rims. Run as a singlespeed, as all proper dirt jump bikes should be, the Shonky is a party waiting to happen.
- Frame Material: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Wheels: WTB ST i30
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: Manitou Circus Expert 100mm
- Crankset: Samox DJ
- Drivetrain: Single Speed
- Brakes: Tektro HDM275 Hydraulic with 160mm front/160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Thumb 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35mm Bar/ XC/BC 35 Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis DTH EXO TR DUAL 26x2.3"
- Rear tire: Maxxis DTH EXO TR DUAL 26x2.3"
- Saddle: Kona DJ