A compact, lightweight locking carabiner with a non-snagging keylock nose and a screwlock sleeve, the Black Diamond Mini Pearabiner Screwgate Carabiner has a large rope-bearing surface for smooth belays and rappels.
- A versatile, all-purpose 'biner with a small, yet rope-friendly shape.
- Major axis strength is rated at 24kN with 8kN open-gate strength.
- Keylock nose prevents snagging.
- Screwgate sleeve for a secure lock.
- Sleeve locks on the gate rather than the nose and won't freeze up when loaded.
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
1 kN = 225 lbs of force
Strength Closed: 24 kN