Winner of Outside Magazine's 2012 Gear of the Year Trail Shoe category. Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, the Crater Rim features a durable waterproof nubuck leather upper, a 360-degree abrasion-resistant Vibram rubber rand, a lace-to-toe design for a secure fit, a proven waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner and a Vibram Bifida outsole which provides superior traction in rugged ascending and descending terrain.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Durable, waterproof nubuck leather upper
- 360° abrasion resistant rand
- D-Ring hardware and lace-to-toe design for secure fit
- 100% Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Vibram Bifida outsole for superior traction in rugged environments
- Fiberglass shank