Designed with the same features as the high-top edition, the Mountain 600 Low is equipped with a rugged suede upper that defends your foot against trail-side obstacles, while the Danner Dry membrane provides waterproof protection from puddles and precipitation alike. The Vibram SPE midsole attenuates shock and offers a springy feel underfoot, without making you feel as though you've got ten-ton weights attached to your foot. Additionally, the Vibram Fuga outsole assures ample traction, regardless of whether you're traveling through slick, wet, or dry terrain.
- Tackle trails in comfort with this hiking shoe
- Suede upper defends against errant obstacles
- Danner Dry membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Ortholite footbed ensures ample support
- Vibram SPE midsole is lightweight, springy, and comfortable
- Vibram Fuga outsole assures traction on wet or dry terrain