Legendary among hikers and backpackers worldwide
The USA-made Mountain Light hiking boot is legendary for its unmatched quality, durability and support. GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof protection. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole offers lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption and guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for stability and the lace-to-toe system provides a secure fit.
- One-piece, full-grain leather uppers provide durability for the long haul
- GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable membranes keep water out while allowing sweat and moisture to escape
- Open-cell OrthoLite® footbeds provide cushioning
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsoles offer reliable traction, stability and shock absorption on rugged terrain
- Stitchdown construction is handcrafted to provide a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Built by hand in Portland, Ore.
- Second lace option of flat red included