Inspired by classic European mountaineering boots, the Mount Adams was built in Danner's Portland, Oregon, factory with a solid Vibram outsole to provide superior impact absorption and extra abrasion resistance. For additional protection, they added a molded toe cap, double-stitched full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX waterproof lining. Offered in regular and wide widths, this boot has great heel capture while still offering a roomier fit in the forefoot and toe box. The Mount Adams, named after one of the most isolated volcanoes in the Pacific Northwest, is incredibly durable, surprisingly light, and designed for exploring trails in the Cascade Range and beyond.
- Durable full-grain leather and nylon uppers with 100% waterproof / breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Speed-lace fastening system for a secure fit
- Abrasion-resistant toe caps
- Cushioning OrthoLite® footbeds
- Polyurethane midsoles for durable shock absorption
- Vibram® outsoles for traction over varied terrain
- Made in the USA with imported components