Blue and Yellow anticipated ship dates in October. Grey anticipated ship dates in February. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A favorite of commercial outfitters and camps, the STAR Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak is a fun and sporty tandem model that's still friendly for first-time paddlers.
- Continuous curve tubes, extra kick and a high-pressure drop-stitch floor deliver the perfect balance of performance and stability.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value.
- The drop stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- Two inflatable thwart seats provide the paddlers with comfortable backrests while making the boat quick to set up, simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store.
- Thwart seats attach with straps through drain holes in the self-bailing floor, allowing you to position them to suit the paddlers.
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw II easy to carry to and from the water.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes a repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.