The STAR Starlite 10.5 Standard-Floor raft is the optimal size for a small family to paddle and makes a great single person fishing boat fitted with an NRS frame. The Starlite series boats are built to handle the everyday abuse of commercial rafting but have won the hearts of private boaters, too.
- Five-panel symmetrical raft construction with four tube air chambers.
- Heat welded inner seams result in better air retention and hand glued outer seams deliver optimal strength for unmatched durability.
- 4000 denier PVC floor is the thickest in the industry.
- Starlite series floors are raised 4" to prevent drag and improve tracking.
- Overlap seam construction with 400 denier seam tape, 1000 denier top wear patches, and a 1 mm polyurethane wear patch on the bottom ensures long-lasting durability.
- Features two non-removable 13" thwarts.
- Six double reinforced 2" stainless steel d-rings for tying down gear.
- Two reinforced nylon handles makes hauling the raft easier.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Standard floor.
- 5-year retail warranty; 3-year commercial.