Inspired by the demanding terrain along the 2,650-mile Pacific Crest Trail, the Danner men's Trail 2650 hiking boots keep you pushing forward with tough, breathable construction and grippy traction.
- Durable, lightweight leather and textile uppers
- Mesh liners improve breathability
- Reinforced, external heel counters provide support
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsoles are topped with open-cell OrthoLite® footbeds for cushioning
- TRAILGUARD platforms with exposed TPU shanks offer lightweight, athletic performance
- Vibram® 460 outsoles with Megagrip technology offer strong grip on wet and dry surfaces